>

For Sale Executive Display Models 1:100 Bristol Britannia

This is where you can post your BUY / SELL / TRADE / WANTED adverts for aircraft display models. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE WEBSITE OWNER CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR TRANSACTIONS ARRANGED THROUGH THIS FORUM.

For Sale Executive Display Models 1:100 Bristol Britannia

Postby David Scotland » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:39 am

Hi
This is shameless marketing for my aircraft which is currently for sale on Ebay in the UK, an Executive Display Models 1:100 British Eagle Bristol Britannia G-ANCF.
Details below and photo attached, I don't have a reserve price, will just go to the highest bidder on Monday evening. Will post worldwide.

Very nice example of this rare model made by Executive Display Models of Heathrow in the mid 90's

Sits on a polished wooden stand, with the makers details on a sticker on the underside, plus another sticker with information about the plane's function. Not sure of the source of this

In excellent condition, complete and intact, bright paintwork with no flaws or scratches, except for a 2mm chip on the underside of the left horizontal stabilizer, only visible from beneath. Looks like the stabilizer has come off and been glued back on at some time.
All of the propeller blades are present and intact, and the spinners rotate freely, but some of the blades have been bent slightly, not tried to straighten for fear of breakage
Attachments
DSC05706.JPG
DSC05706.JPG (20.07 KiB) Viewed 4852 times
David Scotland

Re: For Sale Executive Display Models 1:100 Bristol Britanni

Postby david marx » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:32 pm

where do I bid for this model
david marx

Return to BUY / SELL / TRADE / WANTED