>

Recommendation: F-DCAL for refinishing display models

General discussion for aircraft display model collectors.

Recommendation: F-DCAL for refinishing display models

Postby Henry Tenby » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:24 pm

If anyone is looking for decals to refinish an airline display model, I would like to recommend the superb laser decals offered by http://www.f-dcal.fr/

F-Decals are great! They have a very extensive catalogue of airline liveries, including many classic liveries from the 1960s and 70s.

The quality of their artwork is amazing, and the quality of the laser printing is superb. It is very easy to work with their decals and their decals adhere very nicely.

I rate F-DECALS 10 out 10 and recommended their decals for anyone who needs to refinish a model. They delivered my decals fairly quickly, and their communication via their website was good. For all these reasons I have confidence to recommend them here.

I recently received my first order of custom decals from F-DECAL for my 1/72 Rife metal 707 .. that I refinished from the Air France livery these models were supplied in during the 1960s.

F-DECAL can custom produce any of their decal artworks into any sized custom printed decal. It is fairly expensive but well worth it when you consider the time and effort that goes into the restoration of a vintage airline display model. Here is a photo of the port side of my Air India Boeing 707 ... taken last night after I applied the decals to the port side only. I am very happy with the results.
Attachments
AirIndia707.jpg
Henry Tenby

Return to General Discussion & Newsletter Chat